Coronavirus Update 12/5/2020
We’re operating our warehouses as usual while taking into account social distancing measures. Orders are still being dispatched the same working day, however there may be a few small delays to parcels.
Normal deliveries and collections should take place throughout the week this week. However, it is likely some areas of the country will experience some level of disruption due to Coronavirus related absences at local mail centers or delivery offices. We are sorry about this. Every item of mail is important to Royal Mail so they are working hard to keep delays to a minimum. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Keep up to date at royalmail.com/coronavirus
Changes to Special Devliery Guaranteed
Due to increased absences levels at Royal Mail, they have reviewed their times for 1pm and will make the following changes.
For items posted from 31st March, the guaranteed delivery by 1pm will changes to by 9pm the next working day.
Most frequent questions and answers
Female Size Chart
Men’s Size Chart
All products are shipped discreetly in a brown box with absolutely no indication as to the contents.
For your peace of mind, all deliveries are sent via Royal Mail or DPD by tracked and insured services.
Orders are dispatched via the method you select at the checkout:
Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery(2-3 working days) £3.50 (Free on orders over £30)
Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.00 (Free on orders over (£45)
Royal Mail Overnight (1 working day) £8.50
DPD Saturday Delivery £9. Order by 2pm Friday
DPD Sunday Delivery £9. Order by 2pm Friday
Royal Mail (Europe) (3-5 working days) £15
Royal Mail (Rest of World) International Signed For (3-7 days) £20
Goods are sent on your choice of shipment unless the weight is over 2kg, the goods will then be send via dpd, shipping rates apply. If you are not in when the parcel arrives, Royal Mail or DPD will keep your package at their local depot for 7 days so you can pick it up. After 7 days the parcel will be returned to us.
We process and package orders Monday to Friday.
Cut off time for Royal Mail Overnight and DPD Saturday services is 14:30.
Orders placed on a Friday can be expected to be delivered the following Tuesday unless the DPD Saturday service is selected at the checkout.
We dont ship any item on a bank holiday.
Any item you are not completely satisfied with your order they can be returned free of charge within 14 days. (Terms apply.) Returned items should be unused and must be returned in their original packaging, with any enclosed documents. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding any postage charges.
Due health and hygiene implications, For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met.
1. The goods must be unused.
2. The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
3. Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. The goods must be received back within 30 days from the day your customer received their order.
6. Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
7. Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods.
Items received that are incorrect must not have the packing opened or tampered, we must be notified within 14 days and we will advise full instructions for an exchange. Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which are opened by the customer cannot then be returned for an exchange as they have been accepted by the customer.
Postage charges are only refundable when goods are faulty and a full refund has been made.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for refund and exchanges.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at email@example.com. Your orders and address information is stored for 1 year.
1. Information Collection Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data: 1.1 Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information. 1.2 Information given to us when you contact us for any reason. 1.3 Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
2. Cookies Our advertisers and us may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies. Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
3. Your Information and how it is Used Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
3.1 At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfill that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
3.2 Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
3.3 We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
3.4 Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
3.5 We may also use your information or allow a third party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use.
3.6 New consumers can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted.
3.7 An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect.
3.8 Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
4. Storage of Personal Data
4.2 Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
4.3 As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
5. Information Sharing
5.1 If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
5.2 Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information:
5.2.1 A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
5.2.2 Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
5.2.3 To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
- WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.toymance.com.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
2. USE OF WEBSITE 2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission. 2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. 2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME 3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. 3.2 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
5.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk. 5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom. 5.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
6. DISCLAIMER 6.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date. 6.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY 7.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website. 7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. OUR DETAILS Our business’s name is Toymance ltd:
Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us anytime via email, we aim to respond 1 working hour, although our response time is usually quicker.
You can also contact us via via chat. You can contact us at the following times:
Monday-Friday: Midday til Midnight
Saturday and Sunday: Midday til 11pm
We open til late, not early, as the majority of people looking at sex toys visit in the evening, giving you the best customer service.
Simply follow our Instagram page for a chance to win to Glamor 7 piece sex toy kit worth £66.99http://www.instagram.com/toymance
Entries close on Sunday 31st May 2020 at 11pm.
Winner is drawn at random and will be contacted via instagram on 1st June 2020, so keep an eye out on your DM’s!
If not contact is made with the winner by 15th June 2020 at 11pm then another winner will be selected at random,
You collect 10 points for each £1 spent online. Points are then kept for 1 year so you can save up and spend when you need too. If you use PayPal to finish the checkout process you must leave a minimum of £2.50 to check out with otherwise the order will not be processed by the system. You can only redeem points on the basket page, not the checkout page.
Points can also be rewarded by leaving reviews and referring a friend.
You can check the total of your points in the My Account page.
Simply tell your friend, partner, fuck buddy, wife or husband about our website. As soon as they make an order just get them to write your order number or name in the additional notes section on the checkout page.
Your 5% off coupon code will then be emailed to you within 24 hours for you to enter into the checkout or basket page. The code is valid for 28 days from the day you receive the email and can only be used once.